Several points regarding registration during the Coronavirus pandemic:

  • We are not deciding now if the CTeen summer trips will take place in July.

  • For now, we are proceeding with the approach that everything remains as scheduled.

  • A final decision will be made 30 days prior to departure.

  • Families can register for as little as $1.

  • Families can cancel without penalty up until 30 days before departure.

  • In the event we need to cancel any trip, families will be able to receive a refund or keep their registration for summer 2021.

 

Read our full statement here